Yet another sounds weird tastes amazing recipes. My family eats this with or without the chicken added.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 1/2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded fontina cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet; let cool 5 minutes, and thinly slice.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, process tomatoes until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough on prepared pan, and press dough to fit pan. Brush with tomato purée, and top with chicken, broccoli, onion, and cheeses.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
Recipe credit: Paula Deen