Here’s my go to baked salmon recipe. Never fails and pairs with everything…potatoes, rice veggies, salad, everything.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 (6 oz salmon fillets)
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place fillets in a medium glass baking dish and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Place fillets in foil, cover with marinade and seal. Place sealed salmon in a glass dish and bake 35-45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.